- 1. On which stock exchanges are Verona’s shares traded and what are the ticker symbols?
- Verona Pharma’s American Depository Shares (ADSs) are listed on The NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol “VRNA”. The Company’s ordinary shares trade on AIM, a market of the London Stock Exchange, under the symbol “VRP”
- 2. When did Verona Pharma go public? What was the price?
- The Company’s initial public offering of its American Depository Shares (ADSs) on the NASDAQ Global Market occurred on 27 April, 2017. The ordinary shares commenced trading on the AIM, a market of the London Stock Exchange on 18 September, 2006.
- 3. Where is Verona Pharma's corporate headquarters?
- Verona Pharma is headquartered in London, England.
- 4. When was Verona Pharma founded?
- Verona Pharma was founded in February 2005.
- 5. Where is the company incorporated?
- Verona Pharma is incorporated under the laws of England and Wales.
- 6. Who makes up the Verona Pharma Executive Management team and Board of Directors?
- You can view our management team by visiting Our Team on our website.
- 7. What is Verona Pharma’s fiscal year?
- Verona Pharma’s fiscal year end is December 31.
- 8. What are the CUSIP and ISIN number for Verona Pharma’s shares?
- For Verona Pharma’s American Depository Shares (ADSs) listed on The NASDAQ Global Market, the CUSIP number is 925050106 and ISIN number is US9250501064. For the ordinary shares traded on AIM, a market of the London Stock Exchange, the ISIN number is GB00BYW2KH80.
- 9. How can I purchase shares?
- Shares can be purchased through a stockbroker of your choice.
- 10. Does Verona Pharma pay dividends?
- Currently, Verona Pharma does not pay a dividend.
- 11. Does Verona Pharma have a direct stock repurchase plan?
- Currently, Verona Pharma does not offer a direct stock repurchase plan.
- 12. Who is Verona Pharma's auditor?
- Verona Pharma’s auditor is PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.
- 13. Who is Verona Pharma transfer agent and how do I contact them?
- The transfer agent for the American Depository Shares (ADSs) listed on The NASDAQ Global Market, is Citigroup. You can contact them as follows:
388 Greenwich Street
New York, New York 10013
The transfer agent for the ordinary shares traded on AIM, a market of the London Stock Exchange, is Computershare. You can contact them as follows:
Computershare Investor Services plc
PO Box 82, The Pavilions
Bristol BS99 7NH UK
- 14. How can I replace my lost stock certificates?
- Please contact our transfer agent, the details of which are provided above. There is a fee involved for replacing lost certificates.
- 15. How do I report a change of mailing address?
- You must send both your old and new addresses to our transfer agent, the details of which are provided above. Each stockholder in question must sign the request for an address change.
- 16. Who is Verona Pharma's legal counsel?
- Verona Pharma’s legal counsel is Latham & Watkins LLP.
- 17. Where can I find out more about Verona Pharma R&D programs?
- You can view information on our platform and programs by visiting the Product Pipeline section of our website.
- 18. Where can I get the latest corporate news releases and financial reports?
- You can view our recent press releases by visiting the News and Media section of our website.
- 19. How can I view documents Verona Pharma has filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC), including Forms 10-K and 10-Q?
- Quarterly & Annual Reports and other investor materials are available under Reports of the Download Centre section of our corporate website. Additionally, all SEC filings can also be accessed directly from the SEC at www.sec.gov.
- 20. How can I obtain further information or materials on Verona Pharma?
- More information can be found on the Verona Pharma website and the SEC website.
- 21. Whom should I contact regarding investor inquiries?
- For investor relations inquiries, you may submit inquiries by contacting Stephanie Carrington at ICR Inc. at +1-646-277-1282 or email@example.com in the US, or Mary Clark at Optimum at +44 (0)203 950 9144 or firstname.lastname@example.org